Mummy Cards - What are they?
They are the newest trend in mummy networking, stylish chic business cards for mums or playdate cards.
Use the mummy cards as a tool to:
- Make new friends
- Exchange information
- Impress friends with just how organised you are
- Keep your children safe – when leaving your children
at parties, play dates, nurseries etc, the parents or
carers will know exactly how to reach you
They can include the following details:
- Your name
- Your contact information – address, telephone number, email address, even website address
- Your children’s information – D.O.B, names
- Emergency contact information – Doctor, Dad’s mobile number
- Any special medical conditions and allergies that you would like people to be aware of
Sometimes as a mother it can be hard to make new friends, especially as a new mum looking after her baby in the first few months. When you are sleep deprived at the playground, the pool, tumble tots, or rhythm time etc, just give out a mummy card on those great occasions when you feel you have connected with another mother. So easy!